Founded in 1998, privately-owned Europe Unlimited SA provides critical business resources to innovative technology entrepreneurs, corporations, investors and researchers, allowing them to successfully build and maintain a healthy economy. Through our services we network entrepreneurs, investors, corporations, researchers and advisors and help Europe's dynamic technology innovators become world leaders in their field. We believe that dynamic entrepreneurship is the main force of innovation, economic growth and sustainability throughout Europe.
Europe Unlimited prepares and empowers small innovative firms willing to access to international markets providing the key information, tools and resources to successfully take decisions, design strategies of internationalization and tackle every stage of future business growth. We help entrepreneurs to access early-stage funding and prepare them for business presentations with venture capital and corporate investors and give them pan-European visibility at our international investment events.
In collaboration with our network of investors and industry experts we offer:
- Direct feedback on strategic strengths & weaknesses & objectives of their business plans/prospects.
- Techniques on how to approach investors, how to improve the business' investment strategy.
- Insight into how venture capitalists and other (international) investors might perceive their business, and an awareness of the necessity of seeking finance from many different sources.
- Knowledge on financing strategy for their company.
- A way to facilitate introductions to investors and for relationship building with other top entrepreneurs and advisors.
- Testing of market entry strategies / investment plans.
- Direct contact to venture capital and corporate investors.
- Pan-European visibility and access to our expert network.
|Aeronautics and Aerospace||√||√||√|
|Information and Communications Technology||√||√||√|
|Sensoric and Power Electronics||√||√||√|